- Dramatically reduce administration of permit schemes. Simply upload your data and wait for the permits to be delivered.
- A custom built, secure Cloud Management Portal to manage your permit data with development support and custom function creation on request.
- Live dispatch logging for every permit via barcode-scan giving reassurance from live status and the ability to help answer residents’ queries in real-time.
- Minimum dispatch quantity of 1 permit.
- Data security: TLS site encryption, password protection on portal with secure database storage and user update logging
- 10-day lead-time from upload to delivery (via 2nd class).
- All print customized to your preferences.
- Control panel giving analysis and reporting for usage, invoice, sales-leads, on-time delivery, replacement yields and more.
- No software installation required, updates applied instantly, and universal cross-platform support.
- Resident dispatch-notification service via email if required.
- Tried and tested service, in use at several LAs.
- Ultra-high-tack, durable, scratch-resistant permits with light-fast inks, along with instructions printed on the reverse.
- Print includes data-driven address, large ‘address barker’, serial number, collection dates etc. to your request.
- Support for all permit types (remote delivery, group permits, relocation permits etc.).
- Unlimited user-logins with privilege restriction facility.
- Council maintains ownership of data.
- Ability to satisfy council audit by ensuring all permits have addresses, serial numbers and replacement traceability.
- We will never pass on data to 3rd parties.
Why not request a log-in and have a play on our demo-site? Just enter your details in the form below and we’ll send over some login details.
TESTIMONIAL from PRESTON CITY COUNCIL
The Permit Cloud Portal is easy to navigate, works efficiently and is bespoke in design in order to deal with the specific needs of our service and interact with our current IT systems… I would not hesitate to recommend Euro Label Printers and this service to anyone developing a permit style scheme.
Minimum dispatch = 1 permit!
100% inspection of every permit we dispatch. The barcode is checked against the data. Any duplicates or disabled permits are removed and a timestamp recorded for a successful scan.
We have been very pleased with the Permit Cloud Service. Not only does it provide a secure auditable file upload facility but it also places an instant search facility in the hands of our administration support team and the Council’s customer service advisors. The advisors are able to quickly inform the customer of the key dates and times relating to their permit. This helps manage expectations relating to delivery timescales.
PermiServ (Euro Label Printers) have been very obliging when we have asked him for new features to be added to the Permit Cloud Service. Their quick response with developing and implementing new features has been well received. The Permit Cloud Service is user friendly, has a fast search facility, and is a welcome enhancement to the overall service.
Testimonial from the Highland Council
PermiServ (Euro Label Printers) have recently supplied The Highland Council with brown bin permit stickers for the roll out of our chargeable garden waste service. They were extremely professional and efficient throughout the entire process – from setting up the sticker portal, to agreeing artwork for stickers, printing and posting approximately 20,000 stickers – which was very impressive. They provided excellent support in helping us through the process under our own very tight timescales and their IT expertise was invaluable in helping us to resolve our own teething problems at the start of the roll out which we are very appreciative of. The sticker portal that was developed for our scheme by Euro Label Printers is easy to use and was tailored to our needs as and when we requested something! The stickers are also of excellent quality and we have received very few complaints about their quality or errors in delivery. I would definitely recommend any Local Authority switching to chargeable garden waste collections to use Eurolabel Printers as their sticker provider – for peace of mind that the job will get done as well as being excellent value for money!